Sign in to follow this  
IBAHJANNER

Plymouth info

Greetings.   Just a bit of information that might ho those travelling for the match tomorrow.  Firstly parking.  Two large carparks beside the ground which are free.  They fill up very quickly and after midday you will struggle to get a place.  The one behind the life centre has got spaces with electric charge points.  Don't park in them as the wasps will be around during the match and u will get a ticket.  Parking in the streets around the ground but I would go opposite side of beacon park Road.  You will find spaces there and a ten minute walk.

Opposite the car parks is a esso garage with the Costa machines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We have a supporter who will be pedalling down on his Barbie pink bike, is there secure Cycle parking around the ground, and a local Aldi that sells the cheaper, yet quite refreshing, Lucozade sport equivalents?

Thanks

1 hour ago, IBAHJANNER said:

Greetings.   Just a bit of information that might ho those travelling for the match tomorrow.  Firstly parking.  Two large carparks beside the ground which are free.  They fill up very quickly and after midday you will struggle to get a place.  The one behind the life centre has got spaces with electric charge points.  Don't park in them as the wasps will be around during the match and u will get a ticket.  Parking in the streets around the ground but I would go opposite side of beacon park Road.  You will find spaces there and a ten minute walk.

Opposite the car parks is a esso garage with the Costa machines.

Normally meet up in the Britannia, the Wetherspoon near the ground.

3 hours ago, Google Bot said:

We have a supporter who will be pedalling down on his Barbie pink bike, is there secure Cycle parking around the ground, and a local Aldi that sells the cheaper, yet quite refreshing, Lucozade sport equivalents?

Thanks

There is a bike rack outside the ground by the big bus shelter.  How safe it is I wouldn't say because its in a large park.  I would phone the club up I feel sure you could place it inside the ground.   Liddls is nearer but I would look on Rogers plymouth on Facebook.  Its wholesale but could work out cheaper.  In the ground a bottle of Fanta will cost u 3 quid at rogers you will pay the equivalent of 42 pence

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1