Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Nicola Sturgeon slapped in irons and arrested

Just now, TheDarkKnight said:

Yes. I am Scottish.

Thought that was clear. Apparently not.

There we are.

So I'm autistic, does that trump your Scotishness? I don't know how Woke bingo works.

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnight said:

You lost me at "woke".

If you're the kind of person who chooses to to weaponise a desire to end social injustice and discrimination then I have zero time for you.

Namaste.

No I didn't lose you, but vannakam

Your fellow countrymen voted to stay a part of the United Kingdom. But if you're certain another referendum is the way forward, I suspect most of us English would vote for you to go join the European Union. That way you're not our problem any longer.

Incorrect. English people who voted in Indy Ref voted overwhelmingly to keep Scotland in the Union.

72.1% to be exact.

Westminster won't give England a vote, as they know how stupid the English voters are. They'd probably vote Scotland out.

Do you never ask yourself why no English MP has ever wanted Scotland to leave? Hell, theTories and Labour pretty much got into a coalition during Indy Ref.

Screenshot_20230623_070203_Firefox.thumb.jpg.103de25cacd69ddf539e8d6f1e506f3f.jpg

So the Scots voted to stay in the UK, the English would have voted to keep you in the UK? Not getting the message?

You're obviously a fascist, so once again, I'm out.

Nope,  I'm not the one that thinks that persecuting my political opponents by using the law is ok, that's fascism bud