Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Not news,but might be interesting to some.

A year old but found it interesting, confirms pretty much everything that we all suspected.

The irony in the fact that Al Jazeera is part funded by the Qatari Government.

Edited by wcorkcanary

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Football is corrupt? Well I never

like i said, not news. Do keep up. i suppose a whole hour is beyond your attention span , never mind 90+ mins in the freshish air actually watching a game.😁

Edited by wcorkcanary

35 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

A year old but found it interesting, confirms pretty much everything that we all suspected.

The irony in the fact that Al Jazeera is part funded by the Qatari Government.

It can only get worse Corky. When Manure are bought out by the Qataris, giving the greedy Glazers £5BN after they got a loan for £700M (which Manure are paying off the interest each season) to buy it in the first place, and the owner demands they buy Neymar, Mbappe, ViniciusJr, Haaland etc and still don't win anything, and Lineker, on £175M a year for saying "wha tdo you think Alan?", says ticket prices are too high, we might end up seeing a total implosion as clubs in L1 no longer have any fans because they are watching all matches on a heads up in their electric cars.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

It can only get worse Corky. When Manure are bought out by the Qataris, giving the greedy Glazers £5BN after they got a loan for £700M (which Manure are paying off the interest each season) to buy it in the first place, and the owner demands they buy Neymar, Mbappe, ViniciusJr, Haaland etc and still don't win anything, and Lineker, on £175M a year for saying "wha tdo you think Alan?", says ticket prices are too high, we might end up seeing a total implosion as clubs in L1 no longer have any fans because they are watching all matches on a heads up in their electric cars.

Sad but true Grandado, i kinda hope manure go for it and fail. was texting a manure fan the other day about mckenna, he said               " mckennas just cutting his teeth at small clubs(he he), before he comes back to a big one"....smug cont.

my reply....." Yes, Newcastle"

• Haha 1