Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Stonking rich billionaire owners.. Is the grass greener?

With Cardiff slowly making their way down to league one, with an aging squad, angry fabase and attendences falling lower and lower every week and with the club having debts start to pile up their infamous Malaysian owner (Yes, the guy who is indeed that very wealthy foreign gentleman who will give you a smile and a wink and promise you the world and all you could ever want all while trying to change your clubs badge and shirt colour..) has chosen of all the times to now come out and speak about his life and time as a stonking rich foreign owner, the very thing that many clubs fans will claim is the dream ticket they all want to come in and take control of their club. But does he come across well? Does the grass seem greener on the other side of the footballing world? Well, about that..   

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/vincent-tan-interview-cardiff-city-25469143

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Don't have to read it if you don't want to buddy. Just thought it was an interesting interview. 

Not bothered to read your latest effort started 19 minutes after this one so i can work out that today is National Up Cambridges Post Count Day.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not bothered to read your latest effort started 19 minutes after this one so i can work out that today is National Up Cambridges Post Count Day.

Take your pills, drink some coffee or tea and take a rest as I Feel you might need it. I'm looking forward to friendly friday this week and I do hope you'll join in and be less cranky 😁

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Asked how much money he has invested into the Bluebirds, Tan won't give an exact figure.

"But it's more than £200million," he states. "Actually the figure is a bit embarrassing. It's too big."