For comparison from Farkes last championship season:

After 14 games…..20/21 won 7 Wins, 4 Draws, 3 Losses 25 points.

Smith this season:

After 14 games…..20/21 won 7 Wins, 3 Draws, 4 Losses 23 points.

Not too dissimilar, but the next 9 games which I believe Smith should get to show he has a system, a set plan and to show he actually wants to be here (the most important thing to me, as the coach/managers attitude reflects the players on the pitch) he needs to match Farke, who at half way through at 23 games in was at 14 Wins, 5 Draws, 4 Losses on 47 points, this means Smith needs at least 7 wins and 2 Draws.

The reason for the direct comparison is that this squad is a second time Premier built squad, has been coached for nearly 10 months by Smith now and a bench mark as a measure.

I’d be happy to actually see a change sooner but as others Smith is a likeable guy and I still would like him to do well, but I want to see more connection with the fans, he never states any connection never mind love for our club, or crediting the fans for their continued support during testing season last year or the droll football being served up at times.

I can understand why a lot of fans aren’t happy but as Nutty said last week, the club and fans are at a point where two premier league seasons of getting humiliated, not much change in pattern might also be having an effect on fans turning early on Smith who was touted by Webber as not only the best option but the only option once he was sacked by Villa!

1 hour ago, Indy said:

For comparison from Farkes last championship season:

After 14 games…..20/21 won 7 Wins, 4 Draws, 3 Losses 25 points.

Smith this season:

After 14 games…..20/21 won 7 Wins, 3 Draws, 4 Losses 23 points.

Not too dissimilar, but the next 9 games which I believe Smith should get to show he has a system, a set plan and to show he actually wants to be here (the most important thing to me, as the coach/managers attitude reflects the players on the pitch) he needs to match Farke, who at half way through at 23 games in was at 14 Wins, 5 Draws, 4 Losses on 47 points, this means Smith needs at least 7 wins and 2 Draws.

The reason for the direct comparison is that this squad is a second time Premier built squad, has been coached for nearly 10 months by Smith now and a bench mark as a measure.

I’d be happy to actually see a change sooner but as others Smith is a likeable guy and I still would like him to do well, but I want to see more connection with the fans, he never states any connection never mind love for our club, or crediting the fans for their continued support during testing season last year or the droll football being served up at times.

I can understand why a lot of fans aren’t happy but as Nutty said last week, the club and fans are at a point where two premier league seasons of getting humiliated, not much change in pattern might also be having an effect on fans turning early on Smith who was touted by Webber as not only the best option but the only option once he was sacked by Villa!

Be none of us believe that, because Farke was sacked before Smith,

And you wouldn't sack a manager with no other option available would you....

Edited by CDMullins