Sign in to follow this  
Dennis The Menace

The Protest....Don't go.

[quote user="ncfc0405"]This is another really saddening thread. This is rapidly turning into mass hysteria and witchhunt.

I think dennis overstates some of his points but for pete''s sake we are not a club in crisis. There are more clubs below us than above us. This is what used to be called mid table mediocrity, which was disappointing but not the end of the world.

I appreciate some people still have bitter memories from some games this season (and I was at Wolves and Palace to name but two) but all sense of proportion is fast evaporating, on this message board at least.

There are better managers than Worthy. There are worse managers than Worthy. Maybe we''d replace him with a star, maybe not. There are few certainties in life, fewer in football, so let''s try to keep some perspective here.
[/quote]

the problem is ncfc that all the good work worthy did in getting us too the  premiership iss gone after next season. no parachute payments, back to square one. with many of his signings looking decidedly average and his management skills looking very poor we cannot afford another half seaosn of this untill xmas next year.

So what is on the cards is keep worthy and hope he sorts it out or change manager and hope for an improvement.

unfortunatly I see ZERO improvement over the 40 or so matches this season, and a manager whom cannot tell what is wrong let alone sort it out.

So YES we are a club in crisis, we have the fans aplit, no doubt the  players are somewhat split, the media is split even waghorn and Adams, two staunch worthy fans seem to be falling off the fence now.  There has been no improvement at all no matter whom is in the team, players leaving improve instantly (ashton, brennan, crow, Brennan) and in jarretts case go back to being crap or ignored the moment he sets foot in norfolk.  In my eyes the only way now that everyone will come together is with a new boss.

He brought in good players?? Some of this years inspired signings....Louis-Jean, Colin, Jarrett, Hughes, Etuhu, Robinson, THORNE, as for Earnshaw time will tell, but he is definitely not a replacement for Ashton and desperately needs a good target man alongside. Last season was just as bad......Helveg, Johnson, Stewart, etc. Bently was good, but Worthy found it hard to manage him. His record shows that he has signed more failures the successes, plus he has let several get away.