Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Winning ugly... A good sign?

Also worth noting that Sunderland fans view us a bit differently to our own! I agree it wasn't a great performance from us, but still...

"Norwich - a very good footballing side that caused us problems when they bypassed our press. Dowell looked good on the ball and Nunes came into the game as it went on. Sargent is busy and tidy and I imagine will score plenty in this league. Their ability to bring on Byram, Pukki, Cantwell and Ramsey was quite telling."

11 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Also worth noting that Sunderland fans view us a bit differently to our own! I agree it wasn't a great performance from us, but still...

"Norwich - a very good footballing side that caused us problems when they bypassed our press. Dowell looked good on the ball and Nunes came into the game as it went on. Sargent is busy and tidy and I imagine will score plenty in this league. Their ability to bring on Byram, Pukki, Cantwell and Ramsey was quite telling."

To be fair I’ve not read their forums at all but I would imagine the majority of their fanbase are probably not super impressed with us and pissed they didn’t manage to win thanks to Hanley’s big mental and physical bollucks.

I’d certainly feel that way if I was them!

But that’s okay, it was our worst performance of the season for the first 60 minutes, then the subs came, they tired and the gap in class finally started to show. Great to win like that after not having that sort of luck in our opening games.