Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Players forum - Pictures, Summary & Questions

On Wed 23rd February at 7:30pm at Carrow Road, all the details are here, no need to book, just turn up on the night.

All the details are here  http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/players-forum-wednesday-23rd-february/

Hope lots of you will join us, should be a great night with Mathias Normann & Sam Byram  with Michael Bailey hosting

Players-Forum feb 2022-Poster.gif

Edited by Norwich City Fans Social Club
  • Like 2

Last night was probably one of the best Players Fans' Forums we've had,  maybe as it was the first one for over 2 years or maybe because we have Mathias and Sam, lots of interesting stuff came out of that, biggest cheer was when Mathias said he really wants to stay here next season and when asked what if we go down still said he wants to stay here but that's up to ncfc and his club to sort out. Thanks to around 150 fans who came and supported us and csf.

Pictures and a summary of evening will be on our website soon, will leave you with this peice on ncfc website

https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/mathias-normann-and-sam-byram-take-part-in-q-a-with-norwich-city-fans-social-club

15 hours ago, Diane said:

Last night was probably one of the best Players Fans' Forums we've had,  maybe as it was the first one for over 2 years or maybe because we have Mathias and Sam, lots of interesting stuff came out of that, biggest cheer was when Mathias said he really wants to stay here next season and when asked what if we go down still said he wants to stay here but that's up to ncfc and his club to sort out. Thanks to around 150 fans who came and supported us and csf.

Pictures and a summary of evening will be on our website soon, will leave you with this peice on ncfc website

https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/mathias-normann-and-sam-byram-take-part-in-q-a-with-norwich-city-fans-social-club

Are there any plans for a pay to view livestream for future events?

5 hours ago, getnormannsignedup said:

Are there any plans for a pay to view livestream for future events?

Yes - I'd be happy to pay and contribute towards the Sports Foundation - still being very careful about indoor events + sure I'm not the only one.

Hiya Badger & getnormannsignedup, thanks for showing interest in our events. We have had several zoom events over the last 18 months including 2 with players and others with various guests, not sure if either of you joined in with them, from home?

We did discuss with the club live streaming the players forum last Wed night, mainly from the angle of including people who don't live in Norfolk, however after discussion with the club, it was felt that it made for a more organic and honest evening on this occasion, if the players feel like they are not being filmed or recorded, but we haven't ruled it out for an event in the future. 

Edited by Diane
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply Diane.

I have been to previous events but like many, I suspect, am still being careful about indoor events (I was originally identified as extremely vulnerable).

The clubs point is a good one though - I can see that if everything was recorded and could be forwarded etc, the speakers would have to be much more circumspect in their answers and the informality of events would be damaged.

Well done for the continuing good work, much appreciated by the fans! 👏

• Thanks 1