Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

Ashton Pulls A Calf Muscle

Blimey Jas, you are making all this up as you go along.

think u''ll find Shaun Goater and Paulo Wanchope notching 50 goals between them, plus the form of Eyal Berkovic and a certain young lad named Wright Phillips took Man city up... Hucks was a bit part player... a squad man if nothing more.. he did score goals but was never going to be regular.

Firstly Goater and Wanchope scored 40 goals between them.  Secondly Hux scored twenty goals that year and played regularly.

and which Plonker of a manager are u referring to at leeds... O''Dreary???? Graham??? i think it was George Graham that signed hucks... again the odd game here, the odd game there... True they had Kewell and Viduka at the time, along with that man fowler.. but again hucks wasnt a regular.. even bench warming...

It was O''Leary that bought Hux not Graham.

i agree with hucks doing well at Coventry after checking out his stats.. in a team with Fat bHoy Hartson and Craig bellamy its hard to see why Coventry struggled in the way they did really...

I''m sure Hux would have done well in a team with Hartson and Bellamy had he played with them.  Bellamy was a replacement for Robbie Keane who was Hux replacement.

im not having a pop at Hucks.. he is the best player we have because the rest of the team is ordinary at best.. even when hucks was first here... we were an ordinary side.... we still are.... when hucks is on form he can terrorise.. when hucks doesnt give 2 hoots then he should be dropped....

Can''t argue with that though, on his day a superstar but off his game a liability.