Sign in to follow this  
NCPFC

Dean Smith is a man in a hurry to restore his rep

You only have to look on here at the split between supporters and how some were even questioning attending Carrow Road under Lampard to see this is a better fit for the club.

This board, whilst not fully representative of the supporters had an air of toxicity while Lampard was favourite, I've never had to block anyone on here but put 3 people in my list in 2 days just to stop me from getting into stupid arguments.

I don't know what came over people really, but everyone seems in harmony again now,  and for me that just sits much better being on the same wavelength with majority of fellow supporters.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

You only have to look on here at the split between supporters and how some were even questioning attending Carrow Road under Lampard to see this is a better fit for the club.

This board, whilst not fully representative of the supporters had an air of toxicity while Lampard was favourite, I've never had to block anyone on here but put 3 people in my list in 2 days just to stop me from getting into stupid arguments.

I don't know what came over people really, but everyone seems in harmony again now,  and for me that just sits much better being on the same wavelength with majority of fellow supporters.

Well said