Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed

Very Sad

Much as I felt that DF was out if his depth at this level, the news of his departure still seems a shock and a sad moment. That it comes after a first win even more so. The decision must clearly have been made last week after the Leeds game, with the desire to have a new boss in place to use the international break.

It takes the shine off today's great result. That was the lancing of a boil. I feel really quite sad at a human level, but at least that long bitter decline has been avoided and DF can go down as having delivered some wonderful times.  Its probably the first time I have wanted a change but disappointed it has come.....

2 hours ago, Tumbleweed said:

Much as I felt that DF was out if his depth at this level, the news of his departure still seems a shock and a sad moment. That it comes after a first win even more so. The decision must clearly have been made last week after the Leeds game, with the desire to have a new boss in place to use the international break.

It takes the shine off today's great result. That was the lancing of a boil. I feel really quite sad at a human level, but at least that long bitter decline has been avoided and DF can go down as having delivered some wonderful times.  Its probably the first time I have wanted a change but disappointed it has come.....

Wait until the next boil comes in.

I think this has effectively martyred Farke as well... so that's going to be fun for the next 30 years.