Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

01603 611311 is the number you all need

No, Pete, he''s not a wind-up merchant. He''s just a blinkered buffoon, an ignoramus who would argue that white was black just to prove a point. I''m not even sure if he goes to the matches.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="A load of squit"]

I said if you want change then you should protest, I''ve never been on or seen a protest that didn''t want change. I don''t want you to ''pipe down'' I want you to show the passion that the other 150 to 200 (you were there Gazza so I''ll give you the extra 50) were prepared to do, as I said ''walk the walk''.

[/quote]

Again, all you are doing is prescribing to city fans how they should support their club. So I say again, that is their choice, not yours. Perhaps you would also like to point out at what point during a game city fans should applaud, cheer and sing? Maybe you would like to approve the wording of the chants too?

No, you''re just a wind-up merchant. If you truly backed Worthington then you certainly wouldn''t think fans should be outside the ground protesting, and certainly wouldn''t be encouraging it.  You simply want fans who have different views to you on these message boards to shut up and go somewhere else.

[/quote]

Pete, I want the manager to stay, I believe that he''s become the victim of his own success, the team has had a terrible time this season but he''s earnt the chance to turn things around.

The reason I''m challenging the posters on here to protest is that I believe you should back up your words with actions, if you really want change then you must act. If you are the ''majority'' then show it otherwise people like myself will continue to dismiss you as a disaffected rabble. I don''t want you to shut up, I want the opposite, I want to hear your passion for change, until I do I will continue to remind you of your apathy.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="A load of squit"]

I said if you want change then you should protest, I''ve never been on or seen a protest that didn''t want change. I don''t want you to ''pipe down'' I want you to show the passion that the other 150 to 200 (you were there Gazza so I''ll give you the extra 50) were prepared to do, as I said ''walk the walk''.

[/quote]

Again, all you are doing is prescribing to city fans how they should support their club. So I say again, that is their choice, not yours. Perhaps you would also like to point out at what point during a game city fans should applaud, cheer and sing? Maybe you would like to approve the wording of the chants too?

No, you''re just a wind-up merchant. If you truly backed Worthington then you certainly wouldn''t think fans should be outside the ground protesting, and certainly wouldn''t be encouraging it.  You simply want fans who have different views to you on these message boards to shut up and go somewhere else.

[/quote]

Pete, I want the manager to stay, I believe that he''s become the victim of his own success, the team has had a terrible time this season but he''s earnt the chance to turn things around.

The reason I''m challenging the posters on here to protest is that I believe you should back up your words with actions, if you really want change then you must act. If you are the ''majority'' then show it otherwise people like myself will continue to dismiss you as a disaffected rabble. I don''t want you to shut up, I want the opposite, I want to hear your passion for change, until I do I will continue to remind you of your apathy.

[/quote]

Not much success in the transfer market recently however squatto, get back to giving people parking fines mate....

now cum''on lads remember ''we must keep together'' get er er er closer'' pass the er er er ball'' and everything will be fine. Thats er er football 

So thats ok then, no need to worry 

now where did I put my bloody gun //////