Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Rossi- yes please!!!!!

There''s a rumour on football rumours today that we are going to sign Rossi of Man Utd on loan for the season. I know you can''t believe these rumours but you can dream!!! What a signing that would be! He looks quality and his finishing is great! Come on Worthy make it happen!!!

Any thoughts?

We can dream of this happening, but with Paul Scholes out for months and Rossi''s impressive cup appearances i am certain that he will be staying put and probably getting a few league appearances before the seasons out.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

There''s a rumour on football rumours today that we are going to sign Rossi of Man Utd on loan for the season. I know you can''t believe these rumours but you can dream!!! What a signing that would be! He looks quality and his finishing is great! Come on Worthy make it happen!!!

Any thoughts?

[/quote]Sadly, I have a hunch this appeared due to a conversation on these very boards, a week or so back. I doubt Rossi would come here. Did you see the Burton match replay? I did, and I''m convinced the guy is going to be a top class (ie a man u ever-present) player.