Jim Smith

Team for Swansea

What does everyone think then? Having seen a bit of them play they are very quick and dangerous on the counter so i would favour shaking up the midfield a little bit for this one and playing a proper holding player. If Quintilla is fit i'd go the the following (if he's not then Sorensen stays at left back):

Krul

Aarons Hanley Gibson Quintilla

Tettey Rupp

Buendia Stiepermann Placheta

Pukki

Would probably keep Skipp in, think the front 4 probably speaks for itself with Cantwell, Dowell, Hernandez being out injured. Shame we didnt hang on to Sinani with these injuries.

I've an inkling for Tettey, although you can't  fault Skipp at all. The only justification for splitting the pair would be either him (or Rupp being rested due to the heavy workload atm.

I don't think it will happen as Farke rarely changes his starting line-up very much to the extent that he is, now, seemingly more adventurous with his substitutions.

We are long overdue a Tettey blockbuster.

Edited by BroadstairsR

I don;t think it will happen either (I expect the same team) but having seen Swansea play if we cough up possession in midfield and leave ourselves open on the counter then they will punish us. Lets hope Skipp and Rupp are on their game and keep the ball well!