Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, god, it's not like we're rock bottom of the league.

Or just meekly lost 3-0.

Or haven't scored from open play in over 600 minutes of football.

Honestly, so ungrateful this lot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

But we laugh at that lot down the road for similar reasons, yet do the same thing ourselves.........

Speak for yourself.

People seem to have turned into a Leeds fans and demand massive spending with success......how dare Norwich who won the league stick by the players who got us here and give them the chance to make that step up!

Maybe like the players we should upgrade on the fans too! Transfer them to Leeds!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

People seem to have turned into a Leeds fans and demand massive spending with success......how dare Norwich who won the league stick by the players who got us here and give them the chance to make that step up!

Maybe like the players we should upgrade on the fans too! Transfer them to Leeds!

Absolutely, who would ever think we needed to upgrade a few key positions to make the big step up? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chumino said:

Absolutely, who would ever think we needed to upgrade a few key positions to make the big step up? 

Yes a bit like the other two teams who will come down with us!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Yes a bit like the other two teams who will come down with us!

Of course. I will clap happily because the board and Webber gave it their best shot. Its the project, too soon, top 26. I get I really do. 

5 minutes ago, Chumino said:

Of course. I will clap happily because the board and Webber gave it their best shot. Its the project, too soon, top 26. I get I really do. 

Well what else can you do? Go protesting outside the ground on match day?

It is for me, two years ago selling Maddison to stay afloat, trying to offload sick note and Naismith, to a good group of youngsters who still have lots to learn, addition of two very good youngster in January who will add to the team next year.....no pressure on selling anyone. So yep it’s working.

Yes it's working. We are constantly told what our expectations should be. The Chumps will be lovely. As long as we don't finish 7th all will be fine. 

21 minutes ago, Chumino said:

Yes it's working. We are constantly told what our expectations should be. The Chumps will be lovely. As long as we don't finish 7th all will be fine. 

Well Chum my friend I’m not sure what you can do about it! That’s how it is and will be, so without taking action yourself, moaning on here won’t help. Accepting things is the first step to start enjoying football here for what it is, progressive to making sure we can survive financially, trying to strive to the highest achievable position each season, on limitations, pretty much like 20 other clubs between the premiership and championship, some years it’s us others it’ll be other teams fans having this same conversations.

• Like 1