Sign in to follow this  
philcanary

Here We Go Again???

Here We Go Again ...

So Norwich''s board once again sell the fans out at Carrow Road. Bring back Robert Chase if this is how we are going to carry on. I really believed we had turned a corner during the past 10 years or so. Don''t tell me we needed the money because thats rubbish. We are more secure than most Championship teams and thats a fact. We are costantly told we are building a squad for the future.......Rubbish. Worthy will now get £5m or there abouts to purchase typically average players and the loyalty shown by our away support and season ticket sales is rewarded with more trips to Plymouth, Brighton etc. Dean Ashton was one of the most exciting prospects I have seen at Norwich in the 30 years I have been attending matches. We were told only a ridiculous bid would prise him away from us. Up to £12m for Walcott is ridiculous, not £7m for Ashton. Thankyou Deano for the excitement your brought my beloved Canaries and its a sad day for Norwich City in more ways than one.

agree with everything you''ve said. 7million ridiculous?! Last week worthy said we didn''t need to sell our players to be able to buy new ones, well what has he done?

The biggest mistake he made when we got relegated was not building our team around ashton, not getting the players in to supply ashton to get him his 25 goals.When marney and others got injured nothing was done but bring in average trash.

God it''s a sad day today!