Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Is anybody DEFINITELY NOT renewing their season ticket?

Teds perm - where is the evidence that fans are not supporting their team? - the stadium is packed, the away support remains strong and more people have seen city than any other champs club. 

I am assuming that we are not currently in a thick run of form I would safley say the fans base has been superb and supportive during the thin too despite being extremely disappointed with the teams progress, or lack of it,  this season.

The fact that Levein has been sacked for less suggests that we the fans have been fantasticly supportive and accepting of a mediocre (being generous) performance from the management team.  

I probably won''t as a student that usually lives in nottingham its too much money, especially when I have to travel back to norwich. It will be easier just to be a member and get the occasional ticket when i can. I agree with the atmosphere dropping but can you blame them when you the kind of performance like saturday

Sadly after 40 odd years as a regular.. I am not renewing..  a mixture of ill health and the way things are heading... I will still be able attend a few games .. but that is it...