Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Credit where credit is due Lets all thank

Paul McVeigh for playing so well in our recent few matches and earning a place in the starting lineup.  what effect you could have had if you had been played more often sooner instead of a clogger.

And Craig Fleming, a bit dodgy early in the season flemking is back to his best!!

and Dean Ashton, we have given him some service and he has scored some goals - its all he needed.

And i guess worthy - you probably got lucky but i really wish you would LEARN from any mistakes you have made - otherwise I will still think of you as our Gary Megson - a LIMITED manager. workrate can on;y get you so far. and headless chickens get you relegated.

city did well yesterday. special mention to robbo who played out of position on right wing and charlie in midfield.worthy''s and city''s luck has turned and we look more like a team again. sound''s like we went there to defend and get a point at sheffield, but unlike other away games, we didn''t collaspse after their goal and held firm depsite lots of pressure. 2 great pieces of skill from mcveigh and deano and a comedy own goal did the biz for us yesterday.long may it continue.

Yes, it''s pretty obvious that a skillful player (WLYP) has been a massive factor in the past couple of weeks. That is why I''m still a Worthy Outer - because he insists that donkeys like Hughes should be in the team ahead of creative players.