Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Whats Needed Now

What we need now is a proven premiership quality player who can create goals for us, preferabley on loan with a fee agreed if it is a success.

Sad but we have to move on, cant wait around worrying about what might have been.

who is our next target ??

I agree it is time to put this sad saga behind us..it''s like something from a soap opera.. and get on with winning this league... but I would like to know what really went on who was trying to screw who.. who widen the goalposts ... becoz if it was Doncaster who''s to say that he won''t do it with anybody else we try to sign.. and if it was hucks/agent. lets not let us be used again as a bloomin shop window

Can''t be, never could be. Crouch was more of a coup than Hucks. He''s way too good for us, and has gone abck to his rightful place in the prem. Maybe we''ll see him next year.

Merry christmas y''all, and let''s make 2004 even better.

I agree PC was a cut above, but in the current climate will not make it as a Premier player until he gets a middle name and changes his first name e.g. Pietro Vicenzo, like Juan Pablo, Jimmy Floyd, Cuam Sebastian and all the others I cant think of.

Why is it only foreigners who have middle names, I''ve got one wouldn''t dream of using it, Yarquin is so 70''s.