Could be the right-winger we have been looking for. Has done wonders at Colchester since joining from Blackburn, can beat a player and put in a cross and knows where the goal is aswell. Has been getting rave reviews from managers in league one and IMO could be just what we are looking for on the right. Could be got for around 500k tops and cant be worse than the right winger weve got, oh wait we havnt got one. Still young so could have a big future in the game. Come on Worthy, have a look.

never heard of him....

we need quality not some Lower league "hopeful".. probably turn out to be Zema Abbery mark 2

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

never heard of him....

we need quality not some Lower league "hopeful".. probably turn out to be Zema Abbery mark 2

jas :)

[/quote]

actually i would rather sign a highly rated young player doing well in the league below than crappers failing for teams in this division. obviously the guy would need to be scouted but cant be any worse than Dickson Lazy sod looked like he couldnt give a monkeys Etuhu

Great News. Apparently Paul Ifill has fallen out with Neil Warnock about the lack of first team football hes getting and wants to leave. If this is true IMO we should gao all out to get him as he is one of the best right-wingers in this league and we havnt had a natural right-winger at this club since before I can remember. I doubt Warnock would want more than the 800k they paid for him.