Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

The players not on the pitch

Nice embrace at the end of the game between Hanley and Hernandez I think (may have been Emi).

Players like Rhodes, Klose, Hanley, Passlack must all be praised for their attitudes this season. Being kept out of the team by players playing well, but to my knowledge none of them have grumbled.

Can think of certain players (Nelson perhaps) who might well have complained and undermined the team effort as a whole. 

Lambert's wingless warriors had a fantastic team spirit, but this team seems to equal that, and play so well as a team, rather than a bunch of individuals.

They have been so impressive this season, on an individual level, and as a team.

How much I wonder of that comes from the management, and how much of it is down to the characters of the players (bearing in mind the management decided who to bring in and who to ship out - Oliveira, Marshall, Watkins etc)

Something is very right at this club right now, and long may it continue. There will be challenges that come along which will threaten it all. I hope we make the right choices when they come

• Like 4

Could not agree more!

Good managers like DF and Lambert who looked at the players attitude as well as football ability.

Only then can you build a great team spirit, which Lambert and Farke teams had, and have in abundance.

As you pointed out, that came across from those on the bench.

Just hope this keeps them together next season.

• Like 1

Would love to see an extra category this year for POTS as well as individuals there should be THE FIRST TEAM SQUAD. Every single player has done their bit.