Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Livermore spouts off

Doug Livermore comes out in support of Worthy no surprise there.  But will Worthy come out in support of Livermore.  What does he do has been asked elsewhere, but I ask it again, did anyone satisfactorily answer this poser.  And the rest of the coaching staff, what do they do?, a lack of coaching comes across on the pitch.  And the much feted fitness regime doesn''t show itself unlike hamstring strains.

I to am critical of the coaching at NCFC. I could not go to the Millwall game but listened to it on Radio Norfolk and feel one of Neil Adams comments highlighted the difference between the two sides. Just after a free kick had been taken Neil Adams said that you could see thats something they had worked on on the training ground. When we have a free kick what happens either someone whacks it at goal or a high ball lumped into the box.

We still play the high ball to Ashton and what happens he is constantly whacked in the face even after suffering a fractured sinus. We lack the ability to do anything different and until that is rectified we won''t regain the confidence we lack.

I still believe our best football is played with the ball on the ground quick passing and moving and until that is restored I dont think we will string results together. In the words of Brian Clough if football was meant to be played in the air they would have put grass up there (wouldn''t fancy mowing the lawn then).

Personally I dont care who the manager or coaches are as long as they provide football to watch - they aren''t at present.