Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Combat fatigue has set in

The posts on here have got less vehement perhaps they will resurface following another defeat tonight.

I think however because we canot see the club making any significant effort in changing the current situation we are all suffering from combat fatigue.  I am resigned to a relegation battle which again on current form we shall certainly lose.

It has got to the point where I am resigned to us losing as evidenced by the resignation with which the score on Saturday at 16.40 was met with in my household.  Frankly I am beginning not to care what the future holds.  I hope I am the only one with these feelings but suspect I am not alone in these thoughts, which is a sad sad situation.  

well said.

looking forward to a home (or indeed an away game), was always something to eagerly awaited to break up the hum drum of the stressful working week. At the present time, i look forward to the pre match pint or 7 plus the after match grumble, but the bit inbetween is becoming so predictable. i cant see it changing with the current set up.

you are certainly not alone.

and before anyone asks.............no, you can not have my season ticket.

No you are not the only one I agree entirely. I have been one of Worthingtons fiercest critics and am firmly in the Worthy out camp but since Saturday (and particularly following last nights AGM) I simply feel dispirited and am starting to feel indifferent to the whole thing. I simply do not think they will get rid of him or he will resign so do not see the point in continually banging my head against a brick wall and making myself so angry. I will go along tonight and support the team but i do so with a certain degree of indifference and am certainly not anywhere like as excited about it as I would usually be. On Saturday I will miss my first league game for two years (and even that was due to being on holiday) because I cannot be bothered to spend all day and £50 plus watching us lose at yet another hell hole to another mediocre championship team.