Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

50 Years of The Beatles

Apparently their first single Love Me Do was released 50 years ago this week, and there was no sign of any talentless leech like Cowell anywhere near the band. How did Lennon, McCartney and Harrison come up with so many whistleable tunes, when so many bands since they split up can only manage one or two "killer" tracks at most? I''ve just been listening to Across The Universe - one of my all time favourites, sung with so much feeling and passion by John Lennon. I can''t imagine any X Factor finalist getting anywhere near that level of emotion in their tinny voices!

Why did you not just title this thread "I''m a bitter old fart living in the past"? It would have saved me reading it. Everyone is entitled to their taste in music, you are not forced to listen to or buy music that you don''t like, there are even radio stations catering for your tastes believe it or not.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Why did you not just title this thread "I''m a bitter old fart living in the past"? It would have saved me reading it. Everyone is entitled to their taste in music, you are not forced to listen to or buy music that you don''t like, there are even radio stations catering for your tastes believe it or not.[/quote]

Funnily enough I always ignore transexuals such as yourself "Joanna". Sod off and play with your false boobs like you usaully do you faggot.

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Why did you not just title this thread "I''m a bitter old fart living in the past"? It would have saved me reading it. Everyone is entitled to their taste in music, you are not forced to listen to or buy music that you don''t like, there are even radio stations catering for your tastes believe it or not.[/quote]

Funnily enough I always ignore transexuals such as yourself "Joanna". Sod off and play with your false boobs like you usaully do you faggot.

[/quote]

Can I suggest you limit your derogatory, homophobic remarks to the greasy spoon where you and your trucking buddies like to hang out?

I was going to post something about ''The Beatles'' and their early influences but I see the thread has degenerated into private feuding as so often happens on this board. Oh well, another time perhaps