Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

NFL Talk

Moving from General!
RG3 is elite, no two ways about it, I think we''re about to enter a very successful period in franchise history. Despite what John Mara and the NFL stitched us up with (ie $36mill in cap space reduction). 
I can''t wait for the upcoming season, I love our pickups during free agency too and we have 2011 2nd round pick, DE Jarvis Jenkins to come back from injury after he missed the whole of last season - during pre-season he was looking like a superstar so hopefully he can regain that form after a long layoff.
I trust Shanahan implicitly - he will get us another Lombardi if Snyder keeps firmly in the backseat!!

Couldn''t agree more!

With Garcon and a fit Hankerson, RG3 is going to have some real weapons at his disposal. Along with a D that is going to be immense!

HTTR!

Snake

FolksApologies for jumping on your band-wagon - but thought this group might be of interest to those based in Norfolk.We are also running a Fantasy Football League o NFL.com and will be running a 2012 Challenge Competition; details of which can be found at http://nfl-in-norfolk.weebly.com/RegardsPS - Go Pack! Go!

[quote user="nu_matik"]Hand egg woooo[/quote]
Lol, Norwich and proper football will always come first for me, but NFL is a fantastic sport. The problem is that it isn''t hugely accessible due to being complicated and games taking a long time. I see it almost as a game of human chess, it''s a lot more tactical than football for sure.
this was my favourite NFL moment from last season.
[youtube=qN1SFA2UDOc]

Superbowl Champs represent!
G-Men! G-Men!
Anyway about the Redskins... picking RG3 is a good start, every team needs a franchise QB and the Redskins got a beast! if it weren''t for Luck being an absolute freak, than RG3 would''ve been the first first rounder, no doubt. Can''t wait for the season to start and watch the Giants get rolled over repeatedly because there''s no way in hell we''re repeating what we did last season!