Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

Whatever's happened to Jason Jarrett?

I hear people say when Jason Jarrett is fit he''ll make a difference (no really, I''ve heard this said), one person even told me he thought JJ has more to offer than Safri (but again added, "once fit"). My question is this... will he ever be fit???

I mean really, what does he have to do to be fit? He''s not inured is he? He was fit enough to give a man of the match performance in his last game for Wigan. Now he''s here though, he''s ... how would worthy put it... playing catch up. I''m not sure he''s ever going to.

What exactly has he been brought to the club for? When Hughes was injured Marney was moved in field and Hucks was played on the right! Surely Jarret should have come in for Hughes, but instead he twiddles his thumbs in the reserves.

Nevermind, I''m sure he''s happy, after all he came here because he didn''t think he''d get a game at Wigan.

wasnt Charlton played ahead of him in one match? He looked quite good when we signed him but he has never seemed to have got his chance. I would like to see more of his at some point

he will go the same way As Keith Briggs... play 1 game in about 20 years before bing sold on...

I saw him in the Inter Milan game and his passing was superb! knocking it out wide to the feet of the wingers, winning it in the air and strong in the tackle. A similar player to Paul Ince when in his prime... that would make him a good player... and not a yes man for Worthy... ergo he wont get in the team

jas