Sign in to follow this  
grinner

bad sunday

first job today rip up n of the w football pages. dont even want to look at them.next wife wants to go shopping ,no way i tell her,iam in a mood,but tells good lady got tooth ach.no walks for dog today,not a happy chappie. theres more but sod it ,pull yourself together man,so i am.but why should i feel like this,its only a game.do the players feel how i feel after a defeat,if they dont they bloody well should do.hears to you my fellow supporters have a good week. yes its only a game they tell me.still doesnt help. heeeeeelllllllp .

I know what you mean I can''t take defeat either, I''ll be in a bad mood till saturday and see if I can get cheered up by us winning again and Hucks get a hatrick!

Grinner,
Are you feeling a bit better now and more importantly have you taken the wife shopping and taken the dog for a walk?
Dont know how the players felt Sunday, but read on here several people had seen mullers and mcveigh out boozing Sat night so I''m sure they were trying to drown their sorrows too and felt as bad as the rest of us.

thanks for your concern cityangel.still feel slightly down,but should be back to my best for the next match. took dog out for first walk on tuesday,as he is a greyhound,i last saw him running across the feilds from norwich to acle.wife twisted my arm to go shopping in mall.no flys on me ie canary store ha ha. felt better after vist. come on you yellows.