Sign in to follow this  
Feel The Force

iFollow replaces Canary Player HD with live streaming for international users

[quote user="Feel The Force"]Not bad for £110 a year if it''s every match. The plastics will be loving this.[/quote]Describing overseas fans as plastics is a bit rich.  That said it is still a bit rich that the powers that be can''t come up with a package for UK based fans as well. If I lived in France or Holland, I could get to Norwich quicker and probably cheaper than it costs me now to get to a match, so why should they be able to get the coverage and uk based fans not?  My question would be why not offer the same service in this country and if you are worried about fans not going to games, make it cost more. I''d pay £322 a year for it, or aound £30 a month subs  (a sky day pass costs £7, so times that by 46).

I didn''t describe overseas fans as plastics. I just said the plastics will love this. If all the games are streamed abroad they will make there way to the UK, somehow.

So, it seems, reading the small print, that the Republic of Ireland is not ''Intenational''as far as EFL are concerned( I''m sure the Foreign Office wouldnt agree), and , to be honest when you read what MAY be available, and WHEN it MAY be available, its just a rehash of whats currently available in expensive packaging. Its a NO thankyou from the Peoples Republic of West Cork.