Sign in to follow this  
Yella Fella

CHEER WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!

NO you read the title correctly, i want everyone to cheer Worthy NOT jeer him on Tues against Hull.  The reason for this is simple - with our support we have everything, without it we have nothing.  If we shout louder and prouder than ever before, Worthy and the lads have no choice but to play up.  If we go there and boo and jeer then there''s only one result i can see at the end of the night.

Now i''m not saying that they Worthy hasnt had enough support already and i''m not saying that Worthy is faultless and i''m not saying that we havent supported him thus far, i''m just saying that we can make the difference.  This game could make or break our season.  Win and win with confidence and with the support of our great fans, then who knows what might happen in the near future!!!

I know im bound to be shot down here but im willing to put my head above the parapet.  What has been happening recently is terrible.  Throughout this country our fans are renowned as one of the best.  I for one am terribly proud of this feet and will show that no matter how dire things get, i''ll always be behind my great team!!!!

One last push for victory, one last push for Fortress Carrow Road, one last push for this great club!

Just where do you stand if you and the vocal part of the crowd give your all, it just isn''t good enough and we fail to win or score.

How long does your tubthumping go on, be honest.  A win tonight will gite temporary respite unless expected victories against Brighton and Millwall follow.

So what if you think we need a new manager. We needed a new manager when Walker left, but in his last game in charge the fans gave it their all and City beat Swindon 5-0...

Forget about the manager. Who wants the team to win??