Sign in to follow this  
melanie lofty

ian henderson

Well for heavens sake just get behind Henderson i mean i personally feel that over the last two seasons he''s got far too much stick. These boo boys need to shut up and support the young lad, now i know what i''m about to say might sound typical but its a fact "he''s only young" and like the yellow shrimper mentioned it is a confidence thing. Now let me ask a question to all the boo boys how the hell is Henderson ever going to improve while you keep having a go at him and how will this help his confidence. Some of you have short memories it wasn''t long when he played on the right for Norwich and did a bloody good job.

Henderson has made mistakes in the pass, by not having an effect on games like he does in the reserves. I know he can look like really boring to watch by not getting involved enough and not getting himself good attacking positions but he has improved on that as he showed with his goal against Brighton. Some will say it was down to a defensive mistake but i believe he was alert and ready to pounce which shows that he was alert. 

Henderson does he have such a good goalscoring record in the reserves the thing is so that proves he is good enough. The thing no though is that he needs to now move on to the seniors and get regular first team football he can''t be that bad after all if he plays for England under 19s surely that says something. The more games he gets the better he''ll get. I wonder whether or not if hes not going to get into the team to send him on loan. For those who say sell him are stupid. Only one thing he needs to cut out and thats acting imature, when you heard his comments after the Brighton game saying "I''m always getting stick, now we''ll see how they like it" it does sound stupid. Despite this i have sympathy for him because alot of people get on his back.

GET BEHIND OUR YOUNGSTERS, THERE OUR FUTURE, SUPPORTING THEM THROUGH THICK AND THIN WILL ENCOURAGE THEM