Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

...And then there were four.

It is possible for us to win 5 out of the last 10 but not many would bet on it other than the odd fundamentalist Norwich supporter. I accept it is too late to change the manager now and the players are still playing for him. The amount of continued support for him is in large part as a result of him getting us up last season, which was half a season. The evidence of him this season alone is at best 5/10

He talks a good post match conference but so did Peter Grant. His tactics, substitutions , player sales and player purchases have at best been mixed.

If he got the sack today he would struggle to get a championship job other than the likes of clubs like Preston, Mk Dons, Rotherham etc

Credit where it is due he got a very good squad that had lost its way promoted. This season he has made many many mistakes and taken a squad which was always going to find it hard and done little or nothing to turn the course of events.

Regardless of staying up or going down i think he is now damaged goods and it needs a fresh face to turn around the psychology of the squad which is now firmly a side of triers with now confidence or self belief who expect to lose

AN seems to set the side up OK with a credible game plan yet the players continue to make poor decisions and miss decent chances regularly. Perhaps his substitutions are questionable at times but I''m more concerned about how good our coaching staff are as the same errors occur over and over.

If, when, we are relegated I think AN deserves the chance to get us back up. However if we are well off the pace come December then the axe may well need to be honed once more.