Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

The Board are to blame, it's that simple!

McNally trying to save a million here and there, only to line his own pockets. The appointments to the board have been a joke, all very convenient and cheap with really nothing to show for their crudentials.

When I, as did my friends walked away from Wembley last year with smiles on our faces, we said the the priority is a right back, a centre half and a striker. These issues weren''t addressed, we tried but the money side of things got in the way.

It came to the window at christmas and Afobe, a summer target was not even in the running. The guy has scored more for Bournemouth than the whole of our strike force over the season.

We then invested in a centre half and a right back from Europe, they both weren''t fit enough, and need time to adapt to the English game/climate.

All in all, Neil has some responsibility in this, as do the players, but ultimately it''s the board members that should be held accountable, and McNally especially.

It''s going to be a messy end to the season.

I agree to some extent.

But we did buy a proven premier league player in Naismith who barring his performance vs Liverpool has been pretty non existent.

There''s lots of factors we are where we are and the board is definately in the mix.

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]I agree to some extent.

But we did buy a proven premier league player in Naismith who barring his performance vs Liverpool has been pretty non existent.

There''s lots of factors we are where we are and the board is definately in the mix.[/quote]

Everton are no mugs, they knew what they were doing when they sold Naismith for £8.5m.