Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Transfer Window - I'm getting excited

Another 11 odd days to go, and I''m starting to get excited at the prospect of scanning SSN etc, for any new signings, especially if it goes to the last day of the window, and we are in the hunt for someone. Anybody planning to go to Carrow Road on the last evening and stand behind the SSN reporter pulling faces, and singing On the Ball City? Probably the only time it would be acceptable to sing it quickly, before the Producer pulls the link.

Best get down to Carrow today, I''ve read on the pinkun message board that Charlie Austin is due to sign......

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Another 11 odd days to go, and I''m starting to get excited at the prospect of scanning SSN etc, for any new signings, especially if it goes to the last day of the window, and we are in the hunt for someone. Anybody planning to go to Carrow Road on the last evening and stand behind the SSN reporter pulling faces, and singing On the Ball City? Probably the only time it would be acceptable to sing it quickly, before the Producer pulls the link.[/quote]

After the abuse the reporters took during the last transfer window SSN are not planning to have the crowd behind the reporters, they want to use an area inside each ground away from the general public.