Sign in to follow this  
smokybeckham

Two Tickets Available

So when the rush to get tickets commenced I had a couple of friends working on options as I now live in Minnesota and was desperate to get closure after Cardiff 02''.

Long story short I managed to get a ticket for myself, but then another mate got me two (without me approving) in the Wembley Club section 208, row 1.

So now I am stuck with 2 tickets with a face value of 175 quid each or telling my mate its his fault for buying them without me approving. Needless to say I chickened out and said I would take them!

Is anyone remotely interested in them? They would be face value (though you could make me an offer) as I just don''t want to lose the money as I have a flight to pay also. However, I know they are very high in price (another reason I wouldn''t have pulled the trigger on the purchase) so not exactly deal of the century.

Cheers.

Ok, so you can try club wembley tomorrow and see if they will offer a refund ? 0800 783 1440. They''ve got a cushy number, they close at 4 apparently.

Or we can keep bumping the thread in the hope of a bidding war. :)

Sorry- let them go to a friend and his old man a bit ago.

Hope you manage to find one or get lucky with the extras released tomorrow.

[quote user="smokybeckham"]Sorry- let them go to a friend and his old man a bit ago.

Hope you manage to find one or get lucky with the extras released tomorrow.[/quote]Glad you managed to get shot lol[Y]