Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

One of those nights!! But 2 games unbeaten!!

[quote]And i''m entitled to mine, if you think that crewe were better than us then you need to visit spec-savers ,we should have won by a country mile all strikers can have an off day, if we had stuck away so...[/quote]

And I dont need to visit spec savers   There is nothing wrong with what I feel I see on the pitch

Yes we should have scored more goals and created chances but as for passing and keeping the ball, Crewe had the upper hand.  End of.

[quote]I''m sorry, maybe I was watching a different match - its entirely possible that I took a wrong turn to the ground and ended up at QPR - but I don''t really seem to remember Crewe being "all over us"?!? ...[/quote]

So what are we saying here? 

A "Supporter" is someone who sees absolutely nothing wrong with the Club?  Who sees nothing wrong in the way that we may play? Who sees nothing wrong with what the tactics may be? Who sees nothing wrong with team selections or transfers in and out? Who sees nothing wrong with any of the personnel at the Club?

What a way to look at things - that would mean there was nothing wrong with, for instance, Chase; Hamilton; Jimmy Blair; Gerry Howshall; the way that Malkay was transferred etc????

Just because I am not happy with certain things at the Club, and am willing to express those concerns, does not exclude me from being a "Supporter".  In fact, I would argue that my expressing those concerns makes me a better "Supporter" that one who simply accepts everything blindly