Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Tony Pulis again!

Well I take no pleasure in the events of the last 12 hours, just to say that CH was a very decent chap who conducted himself with dignity at all times, unfortunately things never really worked out, we rather stuttered along, his appointments for coaches are probably his biggest mistake, nowhere near capable enough at this level, I wish him well, let''s hope it''s not to late 15pts to play for, good luck Neil Adams OTBC

I think people are being a little harsh on Pulis. He has improved our defence, got the players fighting for every 50/50 and instilled belief and a strong work ethic in the team.

Every player knows thier job and if they give everything they will keep their place in the side.

The style of football is built on a solid defence but is not anti-football. He likes to attack with pace and power on the break and loves tricky wingers. Believe it or not we play some really nice football in the final third, we just don''t ping the ball around in defence (which was disastrous under Holloway).