Sign in to follow this  
A Gay Schoolboy

Football Weekly

Our Chris took a bit of a beating on today''s [url=http://www.theguardian.com/football/audio/2014/feb/13/football-weekly-extra-podcast-liverpool-fulham-fa-cup]Football Weekly[/url] podcast from the Guardian. When discussing the West Ham game all the talk was how his substitutions were a negative attempt to stick with a point which gave West Ham the impetus to attack us. Worse still, later in the podcast they were discussing who, in terms of tactics, the best and worst managers in the league are, no prizes for guessing who was suggested to come last.I remember there was a lot of talk on here about how if we sacked Hughton the press would be up in arms at an ''unfair'' sacking. I think now they are more surprised that we''ve stuck with him for so long.

Sounds about right, ive yet to speak to a fan from another club that thinks Hughton should still be employed, unless its Ipswich of cause!

He did well with Birmingham with limited resources, but Newcastle went from strength to strength when he left despite the uproar from magpies and the media and even other fans Including myself. Now tho I can see why they got rid and wish we had of a long long time ago. Yeah he''s nice but nice doesn''t get points and tbh him being so nice just makes him look more of a clown "yeah we lost but they were great, so we''re we, fans are nice from both sides referee was great even the person who spat on me was nice, also I''d like to thank my neighbour he''s been keeping my wife company while I''m away, infact I found his boxers under my bed they were purple and purples a nice colour" SERIOUSLY MAN UP COCO and start saying how it is pleaseeeeeee. Also I notice he''s Very NICE but not nice enough to walk from a job that he''s out of his depth doing without the pay for dismissal.