Sign in to follow this  
Herbert

time for the board to act is now..

Delia has saved us once, lets hope as majority share-holder she ditches Hughton and save us again.

[quote user="Herbert"]I backed Hughton all of last season and have watched this season so far without passing judgement on here hoping that his team would come good, but I now feel we have no option but to replace him. It is clear that the board don''t back him based on lack of transfer activity and the players must know that. I also don''t think the team play for him, I just think they feel sorry for him. Some of his decisions have been terrible this season and we have some very good players playing well below the level they should be. The way we played for the last 20 minutes today is the way we should have played in more games this season. We need to change this now and bring someone else in, if not we are going down. HOWEVER, if the board don''t act then we have to keep backing the team and supporting them. There is no point in turning on the team and destroying any confidence they have left. If we do that then Championship is guaranteed..[/quote]Its now 2h43mins since this post and still nothing! What is left for them to consider. The man is not up to the job.Oh there is one thing - MONEY!

I am wondering when they believe is the time to act?

Do the majority want him out?

Are the performances acceptable?

Should we be floating around the relegation places given the squad and funds allocated to his transfer budget?

Are we likely to go down given our form and failure to score goals?

Have we not been here before?

If so why?

He has to go but they still stick by him!