Sign in to follow this  
Sing up the river end

Everton away tic

Reading apps were due in today, so I very much doubt you''ve missed Everton...

Plus we might as well scrap the applications, every game has gone to general sale. The only reason I can think the club are still doing them is because they don''t know straight away if they want the full allocation or not, and the home club probably has a deadline for us to make that decision by...

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Ok thanks for that.Will try and remember to ring them from work monday and get a form sent out.[/quote]You shouldn''t need to do that.If they''ve got your e-mail address they should send out a message to say when applications are invited for any particular away match. There''s a link to download an application form on the e-mail.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Reading apps were due in today, so I very much doubt you''ve missed Everton...

Plus we might as well scrap the applications, every game has gone to general sale. The only reason I can think the club are still doing them is because they don''t know straight away if they want the full allocation or not, and the home club probably has a deadline for us to make that decision by...[/quote]I missed the app due in date then :(Just as well you couldnt come with me haha