Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Season Ticket upgrades - 65 to adult

Has anyone else noticed the disparity when upgrading season over 65 season tickets to full adult?

my dads not be well recently, and i''ve taken my girlfriend with me to arsenal and stoke instead, having to visit the ticket office before hand to upgrade dads ticket.

what i cannot understand is

a) the cost of an upgrade

b) the total mix up with the prices

for arsenal i had to pay £22 to upgrade, it but for stoke it was £29!!!!!! WTF!!

I have an U21 season ticket and couldn''t make it to the Arsenal game, so my Grandad took a friend and the upgrade to adult cost £35 I think he said. That was about £15 less than a ticket for the match cost anyway. I would have thought the reasonable thing to do would be to charge the difference per match between U21 and Adult...

[quote user="Smeg"]

Has anyone else noticed the disparity when upgrading season over 65 season tickets to full adult?

my dads not be well recently, and i''ve taken my girlfriend with me to arsenal and stoke instead, having to visit the ticket office before hand to upgrade dads ticket.

what i cannot understand is

a) the cost of an upgrade

b) the total mix up with the prices

for arsenal i had to pay £22 to upgrade, it but for stoke it was £29!!!!!! WTF!!

[/quote]Take one her kids instead.

sorry £7 dumb smartphone / fat fingers[quote user="Smeg"]

but why was stoke £9 more the arsenal???

[/quote]

[quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]Why wouldn''t it be? Stoke at home is a more important game to us than Arsenal at home, Stoke will likely be around the bottom this season, Arsenal won''t, so its a more important match to us.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

Why wouldn''t it be? Stoke at home is a more important game to us than Arsenal at home, Stoke will likely be around the bottom this season, Arsenal won''t, so its a more important match to us.

[/quote]

so you would rather watch/ pay more for stoke playing rugby then arsenal????

[quote user="Smeg"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

Why wouldn''t it be? Stoke at home is a more important game to us than Arsenal at home, Stoke will likely be around the bottom this season, Arsenal won''t, so its a more important match to us.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s irrelevant, its still a bottom of the table clash, id rather watch us play a team around us than watch us take on Arsenal etc. We have a higher chance of beating Stoke so tickets should be more expensive. Remember, you go to watch Norwich City play, not the opposition

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smeg"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] That''s irrelevant, its still a bottom of the table clash, id rather watch us play a team around us than watch us take on Arsenal etc. We have a higher chance of beating Stoke so tickets should be more expensive. Remember, you go to watch Norwich City play, not the opposition[/quote]

ok, with that argument, why was the doncaster cup game £10, but the spurs one was £30, we were much more likely to beat donny then spurs???

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smeg"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] That''s irrelevant, its still a bottom of the table clash, id rather watch us play a team around us than watch us take on Arsenal etc. We have a higher chance of beating Stoke so tickets should be more expensive. Remember, you go to watch Norwich City play, not the opposition[/quote]

ok, with that argument, why was the doncaster cup game £10, but the spurs one was £30, we were much more likely to beat donny then spurs???

sorry, i cant see your point, and besides, the arsenal game was packed, where i sit was about 8-10 empty seats for stoke.....