Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

Speculation rife

As the new season is now days away, why all the speculation regarding signings?

We have gone weeks with dribbles thrown our way, now all of a sudden a new left back and possible new goalkeeper and the selling of Moro, why now??

[quote user="ncfc-tom"]As the new season is now days away, why all the speculation regarding signings?

We have gone weeks with dribbles thrown our way, now all of a sudden a new left back and possible new goalkeeper and the selling of Moro, why now??[/quote]Until the football starts there''s nothing else to talk about.[;)]

I think we''ve been conditioned by Lambert to expect transfers to come early in the window and then quiet towards the end. It''s not really that unusual for clubs to be looking at signings towards the end of the summer.

It might make deadline day worth watching on SSN!

I guess that with both the Euro''s and the Olympics Footie the market has been very slow & the bigger clubs have not yet doe much business. Now that they are starting to splash the cash it will filter down the food chain. Man City have only just signed their first player, Man Utd are only just making their headline signing. Modric is on his ay out of Spurs who still only have one striker in Defoe.

It would appear that this is going to be a very busy couple of weeks for most clubs!

CH mentioned today a shopping list of players - well one has arrived with Garrido, it seems a Keeper is high on the wish list. Beyond that may well depend on who we can ship out. I see a one in and one out policy beyond this.