Sign in to follow this  
pete

How may points is CH body language worth?

Glad Wiz is impressed personally I would be more impressed with new full back, centre back, defensive midfielder and striker, but I am never satisfied and my body language with the season approaching is negative at the moment.  

NO NO NO you dont get it pete, how it works is, You have to talk utter drivel and get everyones back up. Then and only then you say some thing that consists of slightly less drivel and borderline positive comments and then the praise gets heaped onto yourself for looking less of a t1t than normal. THAT BE ALL. Personally i think the defence improving as that was where we were weakest last season by a country mile

[quote user="Grantham Canary"]NO NO NO you dont get it pete, how it works is, You have to talk utter drivel and get everyones back up. Then and only then you say some thing that consists of slightly less drivel and borderline positive comments and then the praise gets heaped onto yourself for looking less of a t1t than normal. THAT BE ALL. Personally i think the defence improving as that was where we were weakest last season by a country mile[/quote]

Some arseholes on here complain I''m never positive, yet when I am they still gripe..........I think we all knows as to why.

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/you-fool-038.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="pete"]Glad Wiz is impressed personally I would be more impressed with new full back, centre back, defensive midfielder and striker, but I am never satisfied and my body language with the season approaching is negative at the moment.  [/quote]Oh well.  I thought the team did quite well last season, but what were you expecting?