Sign in to follow this  
Alextheawayfan

Lambert...bovverred!!!

I have to say I have sang his name and cheered his wins but I never liked him. Don''t get me wrong I thank him for all he has done for our club and we couldn''t have done it without him but he doesn''t care about Norwich City. We have been another rung on his path to the top. He has been honest enough in showing that and that''s fair enough really. However I will not miss the surly press conferences, bad signings, lack of transparency, self adoration and the constant moaning about money. Paul Lambert I wish I was gracious enough to wish you success at Villa but I''m not I hope that inevitable black hole swallows you and those idiot supporters whole. We''ll see how patient they are with you.

I''m fed up with all the bad signings that the pink un forum but this one takes the biscuit, you are the worst signing of the season.

Please make yourself transparent before I become surely, perhaps consider the Pink Un as a mere stop to the top of the ladder, perhaps you can graduate swiftly to the Aston Villa message board.

Juan It''s just an opinion, I am a fan, you are a fan if you disagree fine but why abuse me for it. As for me being a ''bad signing'' this is a place where fans of Norwich can post anything they like and it would be rubbish if that was not the case. I''m sorry but that is what a forum is...OTBC

But you didn''t feel you could mention your dislike of him before now?

No because I like to get behind our manager regardless of my personal opinion. Don''t get me wrong I applaud what he has achieved but he wasn''t really bothered about us. He made the right noises when pushed but recently I feel we were a bit used.

If you can genuinely sit there and criticize Lambert for ''bad signings'' with a straight face then your opinion is clearly not one worth bothering with.

You are talking about a manager who has assembled a Premier League team with peanuts. I can''t think of one bad signing from the past two years, with the only possible exception being a crocked striker who still has time to justify his price tag.

Go back to your Ipswich board, binner.

[quote user="Alextheawayfan"]No because I like to get behind our manager regardless of my personal opinion. Don''t get me wrong I applaud what he has achieved but he wasn''t really bothered about us. He made the right noises when pushed but recently I feel we were a bit used.[/quote]I think we got a fairly good deal out of it.He''s a manager, they come and go.He brought amazing times in the last 3 seasons.I''m kinda with Juan on this.

Again I will restate I thank him for what he has done but I don''t like him. Yes Vaughan and few others are bad signings cus they are crocked. The Ipswich board thing...please.