Sign in to follow this  
Aveit

New Manager & Striker

Id like to first off all say that both Lambert and Holt, have done exeptionally well for NCFC, but Lambert did the same to Colchester and it was inevitable that at some stage he would be off, but Aston Villa????

Holt, well to him a further years extension to take him to 34, I agree with Mcnally and the board, not good business, I just maybe we have had the best out of him.

Likes and dislikes.

Lambert''s replacement

1. Chris Hughton

2. Ian Holloway

3. Steve Bruce

4. Malky Mackay

5. Gus Poyet

Dislikes

1. Lee Clarke

2. Karl Robinson

3. Neil Lennon

As for Holts replacement, I suggest if Villa want him bleed their transfer kitty as dry as we can and then leave that up to Lambert''s replacement.

Its time to start a new era, onwards and upwards

Oh FFS, yet another post about the same thing already discussed plenty of times on existing threads.It appears that the biggest upshot so far of PL''s departure and Holtgate, has been an increased number of posters who insist on starting new threads on the same thing already discussed in numerous others because they can''t be ar$ed to bother checking other posts beforehand...Not a pop at you in particular Aveit, but it''s getting very tedious tbh and it''s also pushing fresh threads down the page so we can see 500 of the same damn threads about PL, his replacement, Holt or even all three...