Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

i love grant holt but if he goes

i hope the rest of his career takes a huge nose dive and he gambles all his money away and ends up living out of dustbins and has to have a cortisone injection just to make it to the dole office to sign on.... i love him too much  i couldn''t stand to see him happy with another club... i couldn''t bear to see him kissing his wrist in another teams colours after scoring a goal... yes i will be that bitter and broken hearted ... please don''t go grant [:(]

As per my post...........LAMBERT............MCNALLY............GRANT! I am shocked and gutted at all this. But let us not forget that he is still a NCFC player, and he has played as massive part in where we are today.

I just never thought i''d see the day when NCFC fans were on his back

Holty, what HAVE you done?

I still and always will think of him as a club legend but if he does go now it would tarnish my image of him and just think its not the right way for someone who has done so much for the club to go out under such a dark cloud. It would just be such a shame as I very much doubt he has ever had the same bond with supporters at any club he has been at as he has with our supporters and I doubt he will have the same status with fans of any other club he joins as he does with our supporters. It would be such a shame for a club legend who has done so much for the club to probably lose the respect of many norwich fans who previously loved him. Really hope this all gets sorted and he stays for a few more years and cements his place as a norwich city legend, while i genuinely think a move to another prem club could end up going badly and he could end up hurting his reputation that he has built up so well this season.

Players come and go (they always have), Directors come and go (they always have) and Managers come and go (guess what, they always have). The only permanent feature is the supporters.