Sign in to follow this  
Viking

It hasnt worked so this is what I would do.......

So weve only got 8 points from a possible 48.... hmmm something tells me it hasnt worked.  Weve got 7 games left.... it looks like we are down.....if I was Worthy I would be thinking to myself Ive nothing to lose so I''ll go for this...

Green

Helveg                      Shackell                  Charlton

Safri

Jonson                  Francis                              Bentley                  Hucks

Leon                    Ashton

Subs:  Brennan, Fleming, Sven, Ward, Drury.

If we are going to lose we might as well lose by a hat load and give them a run for their money up front.

Stupid I know but it would be entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid I know but it would be entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all stupid in my opinion, we MUST outscore teams in our last seven games to have any chance whatsoever.

Four at the back has failed us miserably so why not give it a real go and if we do go down let''s go down fighting. Don''t forget that if we attack enough and are in possession of the ball, the opposition simply cannot score.

I for one would really like to see us throw caution to the wind and go for it. In Huckerby, Ashton and Bentley we have players capable of opening up premiership defences and scoring goals. Safri has a decent shot on him, we know Francis can score and McKenzie is capable if given decent service.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE !!!!