Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Your top 5 Norwich games from this season

For me:1. Swansea away. Awful journey, feared we were going to get a hiding. Came out firing and battered those Welsh boyo''s [:D]Amazing away day.2. Liverpool away. A ground that I''d always wanted to go and I finally got the chance this season.3. Man Utd away. If only Pilks had buried  his chance :( Great memories of the trip though, loved singing ''we support our local team'' at the group of Asian Utd fans while making our way into the away end.4. Wolves at home. We only hate Wolves and I*****h, to get a win was pleasing. Hope they go down.5. QPR away. As I walked out the ground I told the steward to ''enjoy stewarding in the champ'' next year. Their fans were incredibly arrogant before kick off as well..Other notables: Wigan away- our first game back in the big time. Chelsea- my first visit to a big club on a Norwich away dayMan City away- yeah we lost but I enjoyed watching their classy football.What say you?

1. Wigan (Away): First game back in the premier league and my first ever premier league game. More cameras, advertisements, and little things like premier league theme tune when the players line up really made the day feel as though we''ve arrived in the ''big time''. Aswell as new kit and players after the summer break made it exciting in my opinion.

2. Liverpool (Away): Great performance, great stadium and club to turn up to and to prove we''re not just here for the ride. Holt goal will live long in the memory Kop end and all..

3. Chelsea (Home/away): My dislike for Terry and of a lower level of hatred, Cole fired me up for the game with Holt and Pilkington causing half of our nations ''best'' back four all kinds of problems. First clean sheet and great effort from all in yellow. Away a little mention too as it was the first away game I felt ''wow, this is the premier league'' e.g. Drogba, Torres, Lampard, Terry etc. players I''m used to just seeing on tv. Holt goal also made me hug a randomer which was pure class.

4. Man Utd (Away): First visit ever to Old Trafford and was fond of United when I was younger (no adult steered me towards NCFC) so had a personal feel to the day. Overwhelmingly huge. Massive club and was absolutely gutted we had nothing to show for our excellent performance. We were the better side.

5. Newcastle (Home): Convincing win over a big club who are really impressing this season. Was another statement of intent to establish ourselves in this league. 4 goals are a treat against any prem team. Exciting game also with NUFC equalising twice (if I''m correct).

Others: Man City away - all the money and everything against our boys in yellow, glad we had a goal to celebrate but it was also a day to enjoy watching the oppositions individual talent.

Bolton away - First away win in God knows how many years, nice ground, early in the season so was thriving on the premed league buzz.

Stoke home - From Tranmere Rovers at home not too long ago, to a premier league fixture at carrow road. We were back.

1.  Liverpool - season defining moment - Holt''s goal.   Everything changed from that moment. 

2. Swansea away - tactics/team superb.

3. Newcastle - terrific performance and goals.

4. QPR away - just wonderful to win there.

5. Wigan - great away atomosphere and first game back.

Liverpool (A)

Holts header, point at Anfield, showed we ain''t no mugs at this level.

Swansea (A) win there, only second team to do that up til then. Shut a few people up who made Swansea favourites.