Sign in to follow this  
Frankly speaking

New blog on why I will never boo Norwich City

I have only recently discovered your blog, however it has quickly become a favourite as a ''voice of reason'' amongst those that shout nonsense regularly. I have not missed a match for a few seasons now (owing to relocating to the fine city) and unfortunately my enjoyment of Carrow Road is severely tempered by what I can only describe as morons who sit behind me. Away matches on the other hand are an altogether more uplifting experience where everyone (virtually) sings from the same hymn sheet.

I particularly agree with this ''If they lost, I lost too! I shared their pain, I didn’t add to it!''...

Let''s get behind the team irrespective of what we perceive is wrong with the game.

This blog should be sent to every spoilt idiot who at the first sign of difficulty for the team start to boo.   Booing is something that should be a last resort when things are desparate- and even then only if all other action has failed.    Booing because you''ve had a poor 45 minutes in an otherwise unbroken successful stretch of two and a half years seems completely.......completeley.....can''t think of the right word.........completeley.....oh yes.....

STUPID !

Think on you boo-ers.    

I will admit to booing at Carrow Road. Even during the Fulham game. I can honestly say that i have never booed the team. Opposition players, referees yes, but never the Norwich players or team.

The object of my displeasure on New Years Eve was the illustrious Howard Webb who i thought should have awarded us a penalty.