Sign in to follow this  
barclaystand

Can the yellow army help...

Can the yellow army help the green army to get win some new loo''s!Those who read my post about my trip to Plymouth Argyle for the ''Fans Reunited'' days recently will know what a great bunch of fans they are down there, and how well they treated me and the other visiting clubs fans.Well they need a bit of help in a competition to win some new loo''s for Home Park. Yes you did read it right, win some loo''s!As a very small token of appreciation for how well they looked after me, can you vote for Plymouth Argyle? They need a bit of help to beat Barrow AFC and Ebbsfleet United.... http://www.bestloosers.co.uk/entries_vote.php?page=2Cheers!

[quote user="barclaystand"]Can the yellow army help the green army to get win some new loo''s!

Those who read my post about my trip to Plymouth Argyle for the ''Fans Reunited'' days recently will know what a great bunch of fans they are down there, and how well they treated me and the other visiting clubs fans.

Well they need a bit of help in a competition to win some new loo''s for Home Park. Yes you did read it right, win some loo''s!

As a very small token of appreciation for how well they looked after me, can you vote for Plymouth Argyle? They need a bit of help to beat Barrow AFC and Ebbsfleet United.... http://www.bestloosers.co.uk/entries_vote.php?page=2

Cheers!

[/quote]

Sorry, already voted for Ebbsfleet - having been to Stonebridge Road on a number of occasions I can assure City fans that can remember the old toilets at the back of the Barclay in the 60''s that the ''sniper'' toilets at Ebbsfleet are far worse!