Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

How many away games will we win this year?

[quote user="exiled blue"]you do indeed remember rightly!, i`m living here in norwich now, and have many family members (through marriage to a local girl) who are norwich supporters.[/quote]Yeah I thought so.... my memory doesn''t fail me every day.  Do you think that Mancini will deliver the title or success in Europe for you this season?  I do hope so, as regardless of the money it will be nice to see a well supported team with a good bunch of fans who have had little real success in recent times go and achieve something.  I would love to see the look on them Reds faces if you pip them to the title!!! [:D]Do you think that Sergio Aguero will hit it off straight away and bag plenty of goals for you too?

despite what the national press would have you believe, i don`t know anyone who expects us to win the title this year. as for europe, we are away after every champions league game, funny that eh!, so i can`t see us getting anywhere near the final. as for aguero, he`s reckoned to be amongst the top 4 players in the world , rated by many as behind only messi and ronaldo, so i`m excited about him playing for my club, who wouldn`t be?!!. i think we`ll end up top 4, , maybe even second, but one thing that 30+ years of supporting city has taught me, always expect the unexpected!.

i just know that i`ve never seen a squad like the one we have assembled, in light blue shirts before. and for the first time, since... oooh, forever, i`m actually looking forward to a season. starting sunday against the red filth at wembley!.

[quote user="exiled blue"]despite what the national press would have you believe, i don`t know anyone who expects us to win the title this year. as for europe, we are away after every champions league game, funny that eh!, so i can`t see us getting anywhere near the final. as for aguero, he`s reckoned to be amongst the top 4 players in the world , rated by many as behind only messi and ronaldo, so i`m excited about him playing for my club, who wouldn`t be?!!. i think we`ll end up top 4, , maybe even second, but one thing that 30+ years of supporting city has taught me, always expect the unexpected!.

i just know that i`ve never seen a squad like the one we have assembled, in light blue shirts before. and for the first time, since... oooh, forever, i`m actually looking forward to a season. starting sunday against the red filth at wembley!.[/quote]Yeah I hope you beat them on Sunday too and for me Man City winning the Prem is the kick up the arse some of the arrogant tossers that associate themselves with Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and even Liverpool to some extent need.I used to live a short hop from Maine Road for a while and hope that they achieve something for the fans.  Money will come and go for most clubs and your lot as fans are more deserving than most of shoving the jibes of them lot from down the road down their throats for a while.  Good luck for the coming season beginning with Sunday afternoon!

thank you!, most people seem to spout nothing but hatred and vitriol in our direction,a lot of it, well.... all of it is jealousy. if it happened to your club, if after god knows how many decades of being a laughing stock, you suddenly found yourself being the richest club in the world, i`d imagine that you`d be pretty chuffed!. as we were. the fans stay the same , the one constant in the life of any club, and at the moment it`s our turn, but as we say "TIC" this is city, so i expect it to go tits up at any time!, until then, i`ll just enjoy the ride!!, if it all crashed tomorrow, having seen us lift the FA cup, especially after beating the rags in the semi, well, that`d do for me!!.

good luck norwich!!.